Here is a short, content email that you can send to your list. It will pull well because it is brief and includes a strong call to action at the end. For optimal results, I recommend adding in a brief introduction - written by you - that introduces the subject to your readers in a way that only you are capable of doing with your personality.
Title: Top 10 At-Home Fat Burning Workouts
With holiday parties, shopping, and work deadlines filling your schedule this month, you need short, burst workouts to help you stick to your fat burning schedule.
Fortunately, you can get an amazing workout in at home to stay in shape over the holidays...even if you only have 15 minutes to exercise a few days per week.
That's the great news about short, burst workouts...a little bit of effort now has been proven by scientists to be just as effective - and even better - for fat loss and fitness results.
Here are just a few at-home workout ideas to get you started:
1. Use the first superset of your favorite Turbulence Training workout and do as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes. Why? Because the first superset always contains the most effective exercises.
2. "30 seconds on, 30 seconds off" doing kettlebell swings
4. Kettlebell Exercises Paired With TRX Exercises (although this involves owning a LOT of equipment and having a lot of space)
5. TT Bodyweight Cardio Workouts (that don't require any equipment at all)
6. Intervals supersetted with ab exercises like planks or side planks (which are made harder by the high breathing rate)
7. Bodyweight Challenges - Like the Bodyweight Cardio 1000 (Challenge type workouts get you hooked on exercise and prevent you from skipping workouts)
8. DB-BW Fusion Workouts - Pair a dumbbell exercise and bodyweight exercise together in a superset and go back and forth as many times as possible in 10 minutes.
9. Hybrid Triset Workouts - 3 exercises performed in a tri-set, using one dumbbell exercise, one bodyweight exercise, and one kettlebell or stability ball exercise. Requires just a little equipment, but work great!
10. Adrenaline Circuits - Combining bodyweight exercises and short, burst adrenaline style interval training methods. (Adrenaline intervals are covered in the 31 Interval Workouts manual.)
To learn more about interval training, bodyweight circuits, and how to lose fat over the holidays with this combination, please read this special report here:
=> INSERT AFFILIATE LINK
But hurry, this special article is only available until Thursday.
INSERT AFFILIATE LINK