Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome to the Turbulence Training Promotion Blog

Thanks to everyone that is helping out with the Dec 31st, 2007-Januaray 2nd, 2008 promotion at www.TurbulenceTraining.com.

I'll soon be listing all of the exciting bonuses that we have to help your readers get in shape for summer by burning fat, building muscle, and achieving beach-body definition. I know they are going to love the workouts.

In addition, we have some exciting new bonuses to give away, as well as a commission of 75% for the Basic & Deluxe Editions.

I'll soon be posting the emails you can send to your list.

In the meantime, you can start using any of my articles from my archives to start promoting Turbulence Training to your list.

Visit the archives here:
http://www.turbulencetraining.com/affiliates/articles.shtml

Thanks!

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training
Men's Health Contributor
www.TurbulenceTraining.com